Guess what?



I had another of my famous blow up days. Last one was three months ago, before that in August. This is still learning that trading as a business is consisted of profitable and losing trades. On the other hand trading as a gambling is consisted of winning trades and denying of taking a loss. I could see it last couple of days and I shrug it off. For me obviously big losses are only thing when I say stop and try to learn something.

This time I'm emotionally absolutely fine. I'm little out of balance, but I don't have suicidal thoughts regarding my trading career. I really don't want to dwell on details of it. Because I know myself I don't keep so much money in account, now about three monthly checks from my day job. Yesterday shaved quarter of that. Let's say that I was on trading seminar yesterday, so I hope that I learned something and that money spent will do me good in the future.

Now I have to concentrate on taking losses. I got to learn that. It's not important how will my trading go, how unprofitable it will be. I need to integrate part of taking of a loss as my second nature. Maybe I'm trying to match up with my blogosphere friends (I don't mean only you who comment here, but everyone) too hard. Maybe I need to take my learning and progress more slowly and not expect so much from me. I'm simply trying to jump steps and that can't be done.
So now I'm pretty much positive about it all because I got direction. I can't face problems until something radical hit me. Now it is and I find calm in it.




 

© 2010 Learning Trade Forex All Rights Reserved Thesis WordPress Theme Converted into Blogger Template by Hack Tutors.info