Missing on a good trade, making profit on a bad trade and good scalping



Just look at my first trade, perfect entry for further short side after retracement. It took long time and I closed seconds before the move. Sometimes I don't want to risk 5 pips and make so poor decisions.
After I guess I was angry at myself for blowing up on that opportunity and then I switched sides. Pretty much bad decision, mostly emotional trade going long in downtrend.
To rescue my bad trade came reaction to ECB tender. I quickly closed my gbp/usd in profit when it miraculously showed and shift to eur/usd which was moving. I didn't know what it was all about at that time but just entered scalping mode in fast market in which I was good. Plus I entered at correct time for new up leg and gained some more profits.

+66 pips





 

© 2010 Learning Trade Forex All Rights Reserved Thesis WordPress Theme Converted into Blogger Template by Hack Tutors.info