Experiment
Today I approached trade like I had no trade before, like it's first one. It was experiment because I made decision that it will be scalp with 5-6 pips stop. I would exit it if it come back to 590, except if it is just a spike in 10sec move. So I had my finger on the trigger and no hard stop on that level. I need to see that I can exit where I say so before the trade. There was spike next minute approaching my level and in following minutes I had thoughts to close it because it's not performing. But I than came back to the fact that it is 5pips s/l so b/e is not an option now. I was looking to 5-10 pips and was lucky that first wave pull down nicely so I took 17 pips. It's like 3R on stated stop.
Tags: forex trading journal
Previous Article