Ugly session



My bad side got to come out after all praises yesterday.

It started ok, but I was just making mistakes and bad choices. I got out from first trade just before it started to go in my direction. Than I took small scalp. Than again on my short I got out just before it started to fall down. Again small scalp. I guess I got angry about the situation.
-2, +4, -1, +1 pips
On second chart there is trade that in the end gave me all profit for the day
+20 pips +1R


Second part of trading was in euro as bad as it can be with averaging and all. Check next charts.





-12, -30|-23 (averaging), +7, +10|+5 (averaging) pips

-0.6, -1.5|-1.1 (aver), +0.7, +0.5|+0.25 (aver) R

Thick blue line represent double size trade at the place where I reversed big loss from two averaging trades. Closed with a profit and then shorted two times at the top.


Second part again big loss on averaging, reverse with double size and then add on with double size. So that last part I was long 4X usual amount !!!!!!!!???? It didn't want to go in strong breakout and I got out with b/e for the day. After I made that last gbp/usd trade that gave me profit.

-22|-11, +23|+11 pips
-1.1|-0.55, +2.3| +1.1 R

My loss in eur/usd in cumulative R went like this:
-0.6 R
-3.2 R
-2.5 R
-1.75 R
-3.4 R
0 R

at the end +1 R, +20 pips






 

© 2010 Learning Trade Forex All Rights Reserved Thesis WordPress Theme Converted into Blogger Template by Hack Tutors.info