I'm out of the ideas



After good start and nice little trade that gave me 10 pips I got stuck in eur/usd trade that started chain reaction. I "couldn't" stop myself out. So I went long gbp/usd because eur/usd was going up and I was thinking that gbp/usd will be faster. That didn't work. I somehow exit eur/usd for -15 pips loss but now I was negative in gbp/usd. What will I do? I will average. After first I averaged with double size. I close all that at -45 pips x 4 positions = -180 pips. I close it just so I could start trading gbp/jpy which is faster!!??
Well I opened 4X position long just two minutes before big fall came. My first thought was "Why I didn't wait to see in which direction market will go?" I was just helpless in that trade watching it fall 70 pips against me. I had open loss of -330 full size pips, so about -500 pips for a day or 26% from where I start my day. It did recovered and I exit it at just -8 pips x4. Now I was -220 pips for the day. I had one more trade with 4x size in which I recovered 100 pips.

So end of day at -120 pips. It's nothing compared with -500 pips or who knows how much more.

This is just report of the facts. My idea of seamless transition to good trading fall apart miserably. I don't know what to do. If I "can't" take stops how will I trade? How can I after 10 pips win try to avoid small loss of -10, -20 or -30 pips and end up in -500 pips loss? This is like SF movie.







 

© 2010 Learning Trade Forex All Rights Reserved Thesis WordPress Theme Converted into Blogger Template by Hack Tutors.info