Heat in the start




Not so nice trades, I would say hard ones because there was pain in the start of the trades. I was right so I made a profit, but I didn't want to take a loss if things didn't go my way. It's hard for me to judge should I stay or should I go :D when things don't go in my direction immediately. First one I shorted because gbp/jpy on third chart didn't look promising for going up. I got 0.7R on that one.
Later in eur/usd 0.9R win, I shorted because I expected that stop levels circled on 5min chart will be cleaned.

I'm not a trend trader yet. Before I was just reversal trader, now I'm also "break out in the direction of the trend" kind of trader. It would be much easier if I could trend trade but I'm not on that level yet. But for now it always was profitable to stay in my niche of competence. If I look at my new monthly target of 5R it's enough for achieving it and avoid trouble.
+16 full size pips

There were two very nice posts lately from bloggers that I read, so check them out if you missed them.


Proprietary Trader

Boogster












 

© 2010 Learning Trade Forex All Rights Reserved Thesis WordPress Theme Converted into Blogger Template by Hack Tutors.info