There was no break out
I entered break out before break out occur. In the end there was no break out, it happen to be resistance. I didn't for a once thought that there will be no break out until it wasn't too late. I didn't have slightest idea that it can than prove as resistance if there is no break out. I wasn't cautious as two days ago nor handy as yesterday. I was over confident and sloppy. When position never come in to a profit I tend to give it more room. Luckily I have that rule of max loss for a day and I stick with that. Without it it would be perfect candidate for averaging and few hundreds pips risk. I really didn't think of it as short opportunity when it started to slide down. I just got stuck in opinion. Problem was because gbp/usd stayed in range as before, but eur was just sliding. Now I don't care what will happen next, I lost today and that's it. -20 full size pips.
Tags: forex trading journal
Previous Article